Today you may have noticed a change to our header in your Appulate account (pictured above). All of the functions and features are still there but now with helpful icons!
Here is some information about our header's contents:
• Customers -holds all of your customer files; this is the page that you get logged in to automatically in Appulate.
• Policies- holds all of your Active and Inactive policies that you have in Appulate.
• Submissions- contains all of your customers with their status, submission information, and more; a great re-marketing tool.
• Markets- lists all of your carriers and MGAs that you chose to work with in Appulate and lists all of the markets that are available to you.
• Setup- now in a drop down menu you can choose to view and edit your company info, user info, insurance lines, billing, templates, and general settings.
• Reports- will present you with LossRunner reports and company statistics.
• Tools- also has a drop down menu now; you can print blank supplementals, download our tools, and browse class codes under this section.
• The Help tab is no longer listed, now it can be found as a question mark icon at the top right hand side of your screen.
• Our logout option also looks different; it is now a power off button icon also at the top right hand side of the screen.
As always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: