We, in Appulate, want you to expand your markets and grow your business. Have you ever wanted to submit to companies without being appointed? You can now find open brokerage companies in Appulate and add them to your submission.
Our latest update includes a number of improvements in this direction.
1. To add markets, click Add markets in the Market Name column of the RFQ interface.
2. You’ll see the Add markets dialog where:
- Selected markets are in the first group. Your company has selected these markets among all available companies on the Markets > Available page. They can be found on the Markets > Selected page.
- Open brokerage markets are in the second group. They allow agencies to submit and request quotes without an appointment. These companies are suggested by Appulate.
Note: Only open brokerage markets that support the current insurance line, and with configured Appulate, eSubmission, or Weblink submission types will appear in this dialog.
You can also search for a market in the Add markets dialog: type its name in the search box above the list.
Note: Markets that have already been added on the RFQ interface will not appear in the Add markets dialog.
3. Select companies you want to submit to and click Add markets.
4. Great! Added markets will appear on the RFQ interface.
Added open brokerage markets will also appear on the Markets > Selected page. This event will be logged in the Activity log (“Market Selected”).
Note: The “Add markets” button is hidden if your company is a captive agency.