We’re launching notes to improve communication in Appulate. We’ve found out that our users make a lot of comments and decided to improve this popular feature.
You can now leave notes on markets, submarkets, and submissions. They’ll show up in real-time and can be used as a live chat for your company. That way, you can bring more collaboration into the process and make sure everyone is on the same page.
Your notes will only be visible to the users of your company.
You can add notes:
- in the Markets Selector section on the RFQ interface;
- on the Underway page in the Quotes menu.
All changes you make will be synchronized in real-time. You can add a note in the Markets Selector and then edit it on the Underway page – no record will be lost.
Adding notes in the Markets Selector
- To add a note, click the Notes icon near a market (or selected submarket) name.
- Type your message in the Notes panel on the right and click Send or Enter.
You can switch between markets without closing the panel by clicking the Notes icon near the market name.
- To edit or delete, hover over the note and click Edit or Delete. Please keep in mind that you can edit or delete only your notes.
Ready! Now all your team members will see your notes.
Adding notes on Quotes > Underway
The process of adding and changing notes on the Underway page is very similar. All you need to do is to click the Notes icon near a market’s name in the Submissions column. Then, write and edit away!
Here, you can only leave notes on markets added in the Markets Selector. The Submissions column doesn’t show submarkets.