Uplink is a free tool developed by Appulate that is used to import data from your AMS or any electronic document into Appulate. It saves a lot of time and simplifies the submission process as it uses ACORD data to manage customer information in Appulate or send it directly to carriers.
We are finally introducing a new version of this tool with the expanded functionality.
In Uplink 3.0 we have:
- Upgraded the Uplink driver compatible with the new Uplink API making it more reliable, fail-safe and easier to use.
- Added recognition of messages in the Outlook format (.msg) so that you can uplink emails with all attachments directly into Appulate.
- Included support of Outlook 2019, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Made the Uplink settings easier to navigate by reducing their number and leaving the most relevant to you.
- Redesigned the interface making it look sleeker and structured better.
- Fixed some bugs and improved the overall performance.
To download Appulate Uplink, sign in to Appulate and select Appulate Uplink™ in the Tools menu. Click the Download Uplink Driver button to launch the Appulate Uplink SetupWizard.