To our retail agent, MGA and carrier customers,
We hope you are off to a great start to 2016 and appreciate your continued support and enthusiasm for Appulate. It is with great excitement that we share with you our plans to unveil a new version of our Appulate “Connect” line of products this coming Summer. The release will be a new version of Appulate (version 6.0) and will include a number of major enhancements and new features to bring further value to you.
Our development efforts for this new version started roughly 14 months ago and involves a core team of nearly 30 software engineers. The results are aimed at benefiting all of our customers and their stakeholders.
As we get closer to the release date (which is likely to be in early-mid Summer), we will provide more information specific to the features and functionality being added. However, I am eager to share a few key components of Appulate 6.0:
- Real-time questionnaire synchronization for multi-user usage scenario
- Significant improvements in the quotes and submission tracking interface
- Completely redesigned management reports
- Brand new inline forms editing interface
- ISO Rating
- Mailing address lookup using Google maps API
- MS Exchange / Office 365 integration
- Carrier public rate filings
- Insurance program management
Upon the release date, you will automatically be upgraded to Appulate 6.0 – there is no action required by you. Additionally, I want to assure you that this upgrade will not impact any of your data in Appulate.
I hope that after reading this, you are excited for the future of Appulate and how it can benefit your organization. As always, please contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Jeffrey M. Harris