New column in Quotes tables
There is a new column in Quotes tables to display the date and time when the primary decision on a request for quotation was made: Quoted On. This decision may be the first provided quote document or declination to collaborate.
The new column of Quoted On has been added to the tables on the following pages: “New/Unassigned”, “Underway”, “Requested to Bind” (available to markets only), “All Quotes”, and all existing custom Quote views.
Note: To open any of these pages, click the respective option on the “Quotes” menu.
This column shows
- a carrier user the date and time when their company declined to provide a quote document or sent it to an MGA for the first time.
- an MGA user the date and time when their company declined to provide a quote document or sent it to an agency for the first time.
- an agency user the date and time when their agency declined to collaborate on behalf of a customer or sent this customer a quote document for the first time.
New rules for Agency Code
Agency and MGA users can specify their Agency Codes for selected markets that use Appulate submission type.
Note: To specify Agency Codes, click “Selected” on the “Markets” menu, click a market in the list, and open the “Settings” tab.
Although an agency or MGA user can specify their Agency Codes for any selected market that uses any submission type but Email if available, only markets with eSubmission submission type require it when this user wants to make a submission.
New rules for Limits, Ded., Est. Premium
We have applied a set of new rules for the values of “Limits”, “Deductible”, and “Estimated Premium” on the “Marketing” page to make their usage more comfortable and logical.
Note: “Limits” and “Deductible” values are applicable only to “Artisan Contractors” and “General Liability” insurance lines.
- “Limits”, “Deductible”, and “Estimated Premium” values related to a market are shown in the row of the “Upload New Quote” or “Generate New Quote” button under this market’s row if either of these buttons is available to this market.
- The same rule applies to submarkets.
- “Limits” and “Deductible” values are available for modifying in “Upload New Quote” row until you have made a submission to the respective market or submarket.
- “Limits” and Deductible” values are always available for modifying in “Generate New Quote” row. “Estimated Premium” values are also available for modifying there, but only to the users of companies that were granted this ability.
- “Limits”, “Deductible”, and “Estimated Premium” values are not available for modifying for a generated quote document.
- You cannot use both buttons for one market or submarket. If “Generate New Quote” is available to it, “Upload New Quote” will be hidden.